The concept of EchoApp is quite simple, solving real-life issues with technological advancements that modern technologies like ML, Big data analysis and AI applications offer.
EchoApp Notice is a mobile-based cross-platform communicator for important ad hoc notices. The communicator works by using its AI in smartly predicting the end-user preference for the channel that they want to see the app notice on. It is not a chat app and is targeted at cutting the noise of unsolicited conversations. It aims to bring down the cost of communication to large groups.
The Notices can be sent by the admin of the group. A group can have up to 5 admins. There are no limitations on the number of members. When a Notice is sent, the sender gets to give the option of reply on the notice and if it to be sent over SMS also. The members can reply to the Notices where it is allowed by the sender. This app, therefore, is useful in the dissemination of information to the following groups:
- Departments running welfare schemes for a large set of beneficiaries
- Companies interacting with their clients for launch, sales or cross-sales of products
- Client interaction for banks and mutual funds
- Political parties for campaigning
- Law and accounting firms sending regular updates to their clients
By integration of SMS for the notices, it does not require an internet connection or smartphone to receive important notices. However, it brings down the cost of sending Notices by SMS by encouraging users to download the app. Subscribe to our youtube channel for more.
EchoApp Device-Based Attendance
EchoApp is proud to present FACEMATE 7, the no-touch face biometric attendance that does not require any queuing up for the participants. Especially suited for schools, colleges, hostels, and offices, the biometric machine captures face id from up to 10 feet. So there is no need for any queues.
Capable of recording up to 3000 face IDs, it has the following benefits:
- No added Infrastructure needed
- Requires very little time for attendance recording
- Works without internet connectivity
- No crowding at the machine for attendance
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Protects from diseases spread by touch
- Saves major costs